Payment methods for services ordered at Teisingasklausimas.lt
1. Using e-banking during ordering
- Fill in the order and select “online payment” in the step “Payment method”.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Teisingasklausimas.lt will direct you to the bank webpage and send data to the e-banking system about the sum you need to pay.
- Log-in to the e-banking, as usually, and the system will generate the payment for services ordered by you. You will just need to confirm the payment.
- Once you confirm the payment, e-banking webpage will close and you will come back to Teisingasklausimas.lt.
2. By bank transfer
- Fill in the order and select “payment by bank transfer” in the step “Payment method”.
- The system will generate a down payment invoice, which can be paid by bank transfer or at bank.
3. By cash
- Fill in the order and select “payment by cash” in the step “Payment method”.
- The system will generate a receipt, which can be paid by cash at MAXIMA cash desks, PERLAS Lottery Terminals and PAYPOST outlets.
- Keep the receipt after paying.
UAB „Teisingas klausimas“
Reg. No.: 302566174
Settlement Account at AB SEB Bankas
LT72 7044 0600 0766 1317
VAT Code: LT100005802218
Payment destination (indicated in a down payment invoice)